Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A Day at the Beach with Juicy

Tomorrow is the first day of summer. While I don't have any travel plans for the season, I do intend to visit the beaches of Long Island. My usual beach tote is the classic LL Bean boat and tote, but Juicy Couture has some adorable and functional beach bags that are making me rethink my typical choice. In addition to the bags looking great, they also come with a beach towel or mat that makes them totally functional. And you don't have to worry about making a big dent in your wallet with a designer beach bag since Neiman Marcus has them ON SALE!

Juicy Riviera Tote & Mat $169 (from $225) This one is my personal favorite! It can also double as a yoga bag and mat.

Juicy Islands Bag with Towel $124 (from $165)

Juicy Malibu Beach Tote & Towel $116 (from $156)

Since I'm a big believer in mixing designer items with mass brands, I would pair my new Juicy beach tote with this Gap bikini (also on sale!).
Gap Eyelet Crochet Triangle Top $24.99 (from $32.50)
Gap Eyelet Crochet String Bikini $24.99 (from $32.50)


Have fun at the beach!

UPDATE: The Saks.com sale has the Juicy beach bags for even lower prices than Neiman Marcus! My Saks links rarely work properly, but you can search the sale by category and then by brand to find the Juicy bags. Check it out here.