Tuesday, June 12, 2007

French Connection Has the Answers

I never paid much attention to French Connection. I had shopped French Connection stores a few years ago, but wouldn't find anything particularly appealing so I crossed the stores off my list of shopping destinations. But recently I found myself needing to kill some time before a hair appointment and I wandered into a French Connection store. I was shocked by all that I had been missing! FC had feminine, pretty, colorful styles that were affordable and stylish. Here's how French Connection is going to keep me (and you) chic all summer long!

Need an outfit for work that is simple yet classic? Try the Sinatra dress for $148.

Going to a barbecue? Try the Shadow Flower Shirt for $88 with Lottie Jeans (on sale for $79.99).


Having some cosmos and a night of dancing with the girls? The Super Sequin Dress for $198 will keep all eyes on you.


Doing brunch and a movie on a lazy Sunday afternoon with your boyfriend? How about the Madame Top for $39.99 (on sale!) with Logo Denim Shorts ($108)?

Check out the French Connection web site here. Happy shopping!