Sunday, July 15, 2007

You NEED This Dress in Your Life

I'm not a big lover of the celebrity clothing line and usually ignore the offerings of L.A.M.B. I was clicking through the Eluxury.com sale page and this dress instantly caught my eye. The pattern was bright and colorful which I love and the cut seemed very flattering. I decided to give this little L.A.M.B. number a try.

Honestly, the picture does not do this dress justice. The pattern is much brighter in person and it's definitely not for the woman who doesn't want to be noticed. The fabric is super soft and moves beautifully. (I wore this dress to work and couldn't help but sneak in a little twirling in the full length mirror in the ladies' room.) I'm also a pear shaped woman and I found the dress minimized my hips and emphasized my shoulders and neck. At $155 on sale from $385, the dress is still a little pricey, but I think it's well worth it. $155 is a small price to pay for a dress that makes you happy enough to twirl in the ladies' room at work!

There are only sizes 0 and 4 left, so hurry and pick up the L.A.M.B. Flutter Sleeve Dress here. (I would say if you're a size 6, you can probably fit into the 4 based on the cut. I fluctuate between a 6 and an 8 and I fit into the 6.) Happy shopping!