Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dream Item of the Day

I've been obsessed with shoes lately. Actually, I think I've been obsessed with shoes for the past 20 years or so, but I digress. Since I am a petite five feet tall, I love high-heeled shoes the best among all shoe varieties since they allow me to feel "regular" sized. But I have a love-hate relationship with my beloved heels since they can be so unbearingly painful. Right now, I am suffering with blisters about two inches wide from trying to wear four-inch heels in today's torrential New York city rain. (I also had to walk up a hill in the shoes. What was I thinking?! I'm no Victoria Beckham!) Tomorrow, I will be wearing flat shoes to compensate. But today, I can dream about stepping out in these gorgeous, sexy, metallic Gucci heels... and maybe they wouldn't even hurt.

Gucci Hollywood Sandal $510